Chiropractor Tech/ with Front Office Experience
951 N Walnut Creek Dr. Suite 101 Mansfield, TX 76063
Chiropractor Tech/with Front Office Exp
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Chiropractor Tech with Front Office Clinic experience in Mansfield, TX. The tech is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties as well as administering patient wellness testing associated with the patient intake process. This is a temp to perm assignment.
Responsibilities of the Chiropractor Tech:
- Performs patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
- Answers phone calls and directs them appropriately.
- Schedules appointments according to office guideline.
- Obtains accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays and deductible amounts.
- Copies/scans patient access related hard copy materials (e.g. ID, referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the electronic medical record.
- Conducts all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1 year of Healthcare experience.
- Knowledge of insurance authorization/billing
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- A team player who handles multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Health and Wellness Assessment knowledge
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Holiday Pay
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.