Certified Surgical Technologist - Adult Open Heart
Dallas, Texas 75230
CornerStone Medical is looking for an experienced Surgical Tech for an award winning acute care facility in Dallas, TX. The Surgical Tech is responsible for for collaboration with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within OR. Duties include:
Ascending Cardiac repairs
Left Ventricular assist device
Cardiac lead extraction
Requirements of the Certified Surgical Technologist (CST):
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology or hospital training program
- CVOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Organization and time management skills required.
- Care and maintenance of surgical instruments required
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider
- Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Nursing Career Ladder and much more
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.