Certified Nursing Assistant - Immediate Start! Great Pay! 40hrs Weekly 2:00pm - 10:00pm
301 Huguley Blvd Burleson, Texas 76028
Certified Nursing Assistant - Immediate Hire! Great Pay!
40hrs Weekly - Burleson, Tx
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant for a skilled nursing facility in Burleson, TX. The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for assisting the professional nursing personnel in providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under the direction of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse. This is a 30 day project!
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Provide general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of residents.
- Responsible for making and changing beds.
- Assisting residents to and from the bathroom. Along with bed pan assistance.
- Serve meals to residents an assist those who cannot feed themselves or need assistance with their meals.
- Answer call lights as required
- Report any change of condition or unusual findings to the unit nurse per policy and procedures.
- Check and record vitals and weight on a regular basis following established policy or at the request of the unit nurse or at own discretion if the need exists.
- Follow the Nurse' s Aide Standards of Practice
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- Certified Nursing Assistant License
- CPR/BLS Certified
- 1 yr of Certified Nursing Assistant experience
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.