Certified Medical Assistant
3801 Gaston Ave Dallas, TX 75204
Certified Medical Assistant - Immediate Start!
Dallas, TX - $15.00/hr
CornerStone Medical is currently looking to hire an experienced CMA with OB/GYN experience for a busy clinic in Dallas, TX. The hours are Monday-Thursday 8a-5: 30p, Friday 8a-12p. This is a temp to perm opportunity.
- Prepares the patient for the exam by the physician.
- Obtains vital signs
- Records vital values and a brief history in the chart.
- Ordering and retrieving lab tests and results
- Setting up rooms including utensils
- Transcribing for the physician when needed
- Responsible for assisting in delivering patient care and performs back office duties.
- MUST have OB/GYN experience
- Current Medical Assistant certification
- Have worked with DigiCharts preferred
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Knowledge and utilization of EMR and insurance verification
- BLS certification from American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retention Bonuses
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.