Certified Medical Assistant- Travel position Temp to HIre
1250 8th Avenue Ste. 515 Fort Worth, TX 76104 US
Fort Worth, TX
Schedule: M-F 8:00a-4:30p
Pay Rate:$18+ Depends on years of experience
CornerStone Medical is looking for dedicated Medical Assistant to travel to a variety of clinics throughout TX. We have locations in Lubbock, Amarillo, Waco, Grand Prairie, Odessa, Abilene that we’re also trying to staff for. Completely paid for by the company.
The ideal candidate is punctual, dependable, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. This is a temp to permanent position.
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant:
- Assists patients from waiting room; and prepares patient for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
- Collects and records assessment data as directed by the physician.
- Performs and assists with patient procedures in a professional manner.
- Collects and labels specimens properly, and delivers them to the laboratory in a timely manner.
- Participates in education and performance improvement activities, as needed.
- Takes responsibility to participate in performance improvement activities as they are available.
- Schedule, confirm and verify patient appointments and insurance information, and receive and direct phone calls, patients, and other visitors.
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification (Preferred)
- CPR Certified
- Must be vaccinated for Covid
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Strong Front/Back Office experience
- Pediatric Private Practice experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge and utilization of EMR (EPIC)
- Experience with Insurance verification
- Great Customer service experience
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test
Quick Apply online or call Andrew (972) 534-0020 ext 107 or text me at 972-544-5507
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Andrew has been in the healthcare recruitment industry for 7+ years, specifically in Healthcare IT. Andrew is use to the high volume recruiting environment and thrives in communicating the needs of not only the client but also the consultant. Andrew excels in connecting with his clients and consultants alike on a personal and professional level in order to create a lifelong relationship. He is a native Texan who is obsessed with all Dallas, Texas professional sports teams and a self-proclaimed trivia whiz. Andrew is a proud father to his 4 year old autistic son Landon who he stays active with on the weekends. Andrew graduated from TCU in 2012 with a major in Sociology and Minor in Spanish. When he is not busy in the office, Andrew likes to run, workout and travel to different parts of the world with his significant other.