Certified Medical Assistant- Immediate Start - M-F 8am - 5pm (OB/GYN Exp Preferred)
1250 8th ave Suite 570 Fort Worth, TX 76104
Certified Medical Assistant - Immediate Start - M-F 8am - 5pm - OB/GYN Experience Preferred!
Fort Worth, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Certified Medical Assistant for a busy Maternal-Fetal Medicine practice in Fort Worth, TX. The Certified Medical Assistant will be treating high risk OB patients. The Certified Medical Assistant is also responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well being of all patient. This is a temp to perm assignment
Responsibilities of the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Performs general patient care by following established standards and procedures.
- Greets and prepares patients for the health care provider.
- Obtains and records vital signs including, but not limited to: blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.
- Schedules patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.
- Documents patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Communicates with patient regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician.
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Excellent spelling and medical terminology knowledge
- CPR Certified
- Phlebotomy Experience
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant Experience Preferred
- Experience with OB, L&D, Family and/or Internal Medicine
Chat with a Recruiter Now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/413327
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.