Certified Medical Assistant / Receptionist - Surgery Clinic
1056 Texan Trail Grapevine, TX 76051
Medical Assistant / Receptionist - Surgery Clinic - M-F 8a-5p
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly professional and customer service oriented Medical Assistant and Receptionist for a growing surgery clinic in Grapevine, TX. The Medical Assistant / Receptionist is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative support duties including the patient intake process as well as performs routine duties within the clinic. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the the Medical Assistant / Receptionist:
- Performs patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
- Answers phone calls and directs them appropriately.
- Schedules appointments according to office guideline.
- Obtains accurate patient and insurance information, collecting copays and deductible amounts.
- Prepares charts for patient appointments making sure all necessary information is complete.
- Conducts all functions associated with patient check-out including pricing services, collecting patient responsibility payments and scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Follows up with patients regarding missed the Missed Appointment Policy and sends out the appropriate communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Medical Assistant Certification required.
- 2 years of Healthcare experience.
- Knowledge of insurance authorization/billing
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills with EMR's - GreenWay a plus
- Highly professional and strong customer service and communication skills
- Bilingual preferred and a huge plus
- Strong and proven work history a must
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retention Bonuses
- Company pays 100% of employee's medical
- 50% for dependents.
- HSA and 401k
Chat with a Recruiter Now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/566993
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.