Certified Medical Assistant - Immediate Start! M, W, Thu 8am- 5pm, T & F 7am - 4pm (Dallas Tx)
1411 North Beckley AveÂ Pavilion III Dallas, TX 75203
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant for a comprehensive and interventional pain management clinic in Dallas Tx . The ideal candidate is punctual, dependable, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Provides various patient care services to include some delegated medical procedures under the direct supervision of the physician. This is temporary to permanent position.
Responsibilities of the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Assist patients from waiting room; and prepare patients for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
- Collects and records assessment data as directed by the physician.
- Performs and assists with patient procedures in a professional manner.
- Collects and labels specimens properly, and delivers them to the laboratory in a timely manner.
- Participate in education and performance improvement activities, as needed.
- Take responsibility to participate in performance improvement activities as they are available.
- Schedule, confirm and verify patient appointments and insurance information, and receive and direct phone calls, patients, and other visitors.
- Perform other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
- The ideal Medical Assistant candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and has the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced environment is professional and courteous manner.
- Float to satellite facilities when needed
- Certified Medical Assistant - (Preferred)
- Excellent spelling and medical terminology knowledge
- CPR Certified
- Bilingual (Preferred)
- 2 years of Medical Assistant experience (Preferred)
- 1 year of pain management, neurosurgery or orthopedics experience (Preferred)
- Excellent Phlebotomy Skills
- Knowledge and utilization of EMR' s -( Allmeds) and MedTrak (Scheduling software)
- Great organization and multitasking skills
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.