Certified Medical Assistant - Immediate Start! M- F 8am- 5pm (EKG Experience Required)
1820 Preston Park Blvd Plano, TX 75093
Certified Medical Assistant - No Weekends, Great Pay!
Plano and McKinney , TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant for a advanced cardiac electrophysiology clinic in Plano and McKinney Tx. The ideal candidate is punctual, dependable, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Candidate will work in McKinney and Plano (Will NOT travel between the locations during the day). This is a temp to permanent position.
Responsibilities of the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Assists patients from waiting room; and prepares patient for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
- Collects and records assessment data as directed by the physician.
- Performs and assists with patient procedures in a professional manner.
- Collects and labels specimens properly, and delivers them to the laboratory in a timely manner.
- Participates in education and performance improvement activities, as needed.
- Takes responsibility to participate in performance improvement activities as they are available.
- Schedule, confirm and verify patient appointments and insurance information, and receive and direct phone calls, patients, and other visitors.
- Performs other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification
- Excellent cardiac medical knowledge and phlebotomy certification
- CPR Certified
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Strong EKG experience
- Knowledge and utilization of EMR and insurance verification
Chat with a Recruiter Now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/424197
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.