Certified Medical Assistant - Immediate Start! M- F 8am- 5pm (Dallas Texas)
1600 Coit Rd, Building 1 Plano, TX 75075
Certified Medical Assistant - Immediate Start - Mon - Fri 8 - 5pm, Plano, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Certified Medical Assistant for a busy nephrology clinic in Plano Texas. The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well being of all patients. This is a 90 day temp to perm assignment.
Responsibilities of the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Performs general patient care by following established standards and procedures.
- Greets and prepares patients for the health care provider.
- Ensuring patient treatments do not run behind.
- Schedule patients, record pertinent SOAP notes, perform treatments, and hands on therapies for patients
- Documents patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Communicates with patients regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of Medical Assistant experience
- Strong Medical Terminology
- Strong Communicating Skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Reliable Transportation
Chat with a Recruiter Now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/529964
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.