Certified Medical Assistant - CMA
8080 Independence Pkwy, STE 200 Plano, TX 75025 US
CornerStone Medical is looking for dedicated Certified Medical Assistant's
Openings in Plano, Frisco & McKinney TX
Monday - Friday 8am -5pm
$17hr-$20hr based on experience
Responsibilities of the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Assists patients from waiting room; and prepares patient for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
- Collects and records assessment data as directed by the physician.
- Performs and assists with patient procedures in a professional manner.
- Collects and labels specimens properly, and delivers them to the laboratory in a timely manner.
- Participates in education and performance improvement activities, as needed.
- Takes responsibility to participate in performance improvement activities as they are available.
- Certified Medical Assistant Certification
- BLS certification
- 1+ years of Medical Assistant experience
- Knowledge and utilization of EMR (ECW)
- Great Customer Service
- Must pass criminal background check
Quick Apply on line, then call David at 972-534-0020 ext 108
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
David has been in healthcare recruiting for 2 years, placing candidates in all areas of a Hospital/Clinic. He enjoys building strong relationships with his candidates/clients, while helping fill important assignments in his community. David is originally from Galveston, TX but relocated in 2005 to the DFW area to play Baseball in college. David graduated from Northwood University in 2009 with a BBA. He enjoys watching all of Houston sports team, playing Golf and spending time on the weekend with his family.