Certified Medical Assistant - CMA
8722 Greenville Ave, Ste 101 Dallas, TX 75243
Certified Medical Assistant - Part Time
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for a busy clinic in Dallas, TX. This is a part time position Thursday 8a-5p, Friday 8a-4p and some Wednesdays.
Requirements of the Medical Assistant:
- Certified Medical Assistant certification
- Surgical experinece is required
- 2 years of current Medical Assistant experience.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills with EMR' s
- Highly professional, friendly and strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong and proven work history a must
Benefits of the Medical Assistant:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retention Bonuses
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.