Case Management - RN
211 Park Street Attleboro, MA 02703
Case Manager - RN
We are looking for a highly trained and experienced Case Manager for a premiere healthcare facility in Attleboro, MA. The Case Manager is responsible for coordinating activities of hospital utilization management and transitions of care to promote effective utilization of hospital resources, safe and timely patient throughput and compliance with all associated state and federal regulations.
- Minimum 3-5 years acute care case management experience, with demonstrated skills in utilization review
- Strength in data analytics to trend utilization data and report out on trends and key metrics
- Demonstrated ability to use critical thinking and problem solving skills in facilitating safe and timely patient transitions of care
- Excellent communication skills and positive interpersonal dynamic in working with a variety of stakeholders across the care continuum, including physicians
- Solid knowledge of all insurance plan regulations including CMS/Medicaid to ensure compliance with all required processes and documentation, while minimizing denials.
- Strong analytical ability to interpret patient-related information.
- Self-starter able to function independently within the scope of position and licensure, as well as department policies and established goals
- Excellent computer skills to accurately document requisite information to support patient status and medical necessity
- Experience in Meditech and Cerner a plus
- Denials management a plus
- Strong knowledge of revenue cycle activities
- BSN Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with advanced degree Preferred
- RN with current Massachusetts license required
- CCM (Certified Case Manager) and/or ACMA (Accredited Case Manager)
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Quick Apply Online Or Send Resume To Erica At: [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on Business Management, she learned the skillful art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career and match them with premier companies.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last eight years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for staffing clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level roles for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.