Cardiac Stepdown - Registered Nurse - RN
3901 West 15th Street , suite 112 Plano, TX 75075 US
- Days- 7A-7P (rotating weekends)
- Nights - 7P-7A (rotating weekends)
Our Cardiac Stepdown RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for unit patients. Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements. Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
Our busy 39-bed intermediate care unit is comprised of a high functioning team oriented group of caring clinical nursing professionals with high morale that work well together, providing care for a variety of stepdown patients including cardiac procedures, interventional and surgical cases. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- BSN Required
- With CNO approval: If no BSN Degree but has an ADN, there is a Tuition Free ADN to BSN program here! Online takes approx a year!
- TX RN or Compact State Licensure
- ACLS and BLS
- PALS - within in 6 months
- Must have at least one (1) year RECENT Progressive Care, - Stepdown, PCU or Intermediate Care RN experience in an acute care hospital - 2 Years is preferred
- Cardiac Experience is PREFERRED
- Must have basic Drip and basic EKG Knowledge
- 39 Bed Neuro PCU
- 1:3-1:4 Ratio
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!