Call Center Manager - Healthcare Facility
8230 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas, TX 75231
We are looking for an experienced Call Center Manager for a premiere healthcare company in the DFW metroplex. The Call Center Manager is responsible for managing a call center that handles over 6000 calls a week as well as the growth of the call center.
Responsibilities of the Call Center Manager:
• Manages the daily operations of assigned team of 50 patient service coordinators
• Audit calls to ensure proper procedures are followed, and to ensure superior patient care
• Ensures appropriate staffing relative to the unit’ s volume of work.
• Effectively communicates organizational strategies to engage staff and drive desired behaviors
• Understands and utilizes all Management Reporting tools to effectively drive performance measurements
• Staff coaching to drive employee engagement and positive performance results.
• Communicate clear expectations for performance and attendance, and hold staff accountable for delivering on what’ s expected
• Identify customer trends and communicate proposed changes or department needs.
• Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative trends to ensure attainment of financial and performance targets
• Works to remove barriers for front line staff in order to exceed patient expectations
• Adapts communication style to effectively engage individuals/teams by delivering communications positively and in support of organizational goals and objectives
• Collaborates with matrix partners to ensure objectives and standards are met, policies and procedures are followed, gaps identified and closed, communications are clear
• Supports diversity by building an inclusive environment and valuing different perspectives
• Holds regularly scheduled staff meetings to provide a forum for open communication and problem resolution to ensure that goals are being met and policies and procedures are followed.
• Provides formal and informal feedback to staff members on a regular basis as a means to hold each member accountable for their work.
• Participates in medical group training
• Facilitates compliance with all corporate policies (HIPPA, OSHA, regulatory, etc.)
• Update Physician preference charts
• Schedule interpreters for patient appointments
Requirements of the Call Center Manager:
- 5 years’ minimum experience managing a large volume call center in the medical / healthcare field
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Strong decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized and ability to effectively track a high volume of information
- Articulate, energetic phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Expertise in utilizing key metrics to evaluate and recommend best practices for call center operations
- Excellent customer interface and customer focus skills
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize activities, multi-task and follow tasks to completion
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands key metrics and thorough understanding of analysis
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.