3301 Matlock Road , suite 112 Pantego, TX 76015 US
Multiple Shift Options!
CornerStone Medical is looking or a CT Tech for a prestigious facility in Arlington, Texas.
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The CT Technician works in conjunction with the Chief Tech, Imaging Manager, Director and Medical Staff to improve the patient and work flow via providing support, education and leadership to the technical staff. You will perform CT procedures as outlined by the State of Texas and departmental protocols, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders and stroke, oncologic and cardiac services.
- Must be graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- Current License as an (MRT) by the State of Texas required.
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) (CT) required.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Experience in performing all C.T. Scans and general Radiologic procedures
- Two (2) years experience as a C.T. Technologist preferred.
- Recent Acute Care Experience Required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Mirielle has always known that the healthcare industry was where she was meant to be. She graduated from Texas A&M in 2014 with a BS in Kinesiology. Post grad, she went on to further her education and became a Registered Dental Hygienist. However, she felt that her calling was to reach more medical professionals – which brought her to medical recruiting. She loves building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients in order to find the perfect match for everyone. Mirielle stays active with volunteering for an animal rescue and spending time with her husband, dog and family & friends!