CT Tech ( PRN) Dec 26th, 27th, 28th (Experience with GE Brightspeed 16 slice)
1435 S Loop 288 #101 Denton, TX 76205
CT Tech - (PRN) M- F 8a.m. - 5p.m. (GE Brightspeed 16 slice)
CornerStone Medical is looking for a highly trained (CT) for a diagnostic Imaging outpatient facility in Denton, TX. The CT Tech is responsible for producing cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue that are used to diagnose medical conditions.
Responsibilities of the Computed Tomography Technologist (CT):
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Prepares patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient through adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors
- Minimizes radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation protection techniques
- Respects cultural and religious practices of patients
- 2 years of experience working as CT Tech
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem-solving skill set
- Work collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
- Registered in CT.
- Experience with GE Brightspeed 16 Slice machine (Preferred)
Chat with a Recruiter Now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/560441
Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Assistant Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.