COVID-19 Contact Tracing Program - Dallas County HHS
2377 N. Stemmons Freeway , Suite 261 Dallas, TX 75207
Brief Description: Serves as an investigator for COVID-19 cases in the Dallas area.
- Education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’ s degree preferred from an accredited college or university in Public Health or in a job in medical related field of study.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, departments and the general public.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, current developments and techniques related to public health
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’ s License, with a good driving record.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- RNs, Public Health Nurses and Medical students encouraged to apply
- Individuals with bilingual abilities in Spanish encouraged to apply
- 30- 40 hours weekly onsite
- hours of operation- 8am-6: 30pm weekdays and 10am -6: 30pm weekends
Apply Online Now And A Staff Member Will Contact You Shortly.
Please remember to:
• Upload your resume
• Ensure all contact information is correct
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Tez has been with CornerStone Medical since November 2017. He has spent ten years in the healthcare industry, the last two years as a healthcare recruiter. He developed skills for recruiting, training and managing pipelines of 10-50 clinicians at a time while working for Fortune 500 companies. He also gained experience working multiple verticals within the healthcare industry such as allied health, clinical and non-clinical.
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager, his main objective is to locate talented clinicians who are amazing at what they do and match them with their dream jobs. He serves his candidates to the best of his ability, always going the extra mile to locate the best career opportunities in the marketplace. He once even brought a can of gas to a travel nurse stuck on the side of the road on the FIRST day of her assignment!
Tez graduated from Northwestern State University in Louisiana with a Bachelor of Science.