COVID-19 Contact Tracing Program - Dallas County HHS
2377 N. Stemmons Freeway , Suite 261 Dallas, TX 75207
Brief Description: Serves as an investigator for COVID-19 cases in the Dallas area.
- Education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’ s degree preferred from an accredited college or university in Public Health or in a job in medical related field of study.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, departments and the general public.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, current developments and techniques related to public health
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’ s License, with a good driving record.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- RNs, Public Health Nurses and Medical students encouraged to apply
- Individuals with bilingual abilities in Spanish encouraged to apply
- Part and full time positions available
- Second or multiple languages a plus
Apply Online Now And A Staff Member Will Contact You Shortly.
Please remember to:
• Upload your resume
• Ensure all contact information is correct