CEDR Account Manager
4950 W. Royal Lane Irving, TX 75063
We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced CEDR Account Manager for a premiere healthcare company in Irving, TX. The CEDR Account Manager will be responsible for managing accounts for 60-90 CEDR customers including executing end-to-end implementation and ongoing support activities. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in clinical data systems such as Electronic Health Records, Health Information Systems, or similar clinical information systems.
- Capably and proactively manages risks, solve problems, and directs all customers through successful implementation
- Makes all decisions regarding the implementation and operation of CEDR for the customer.
- Resolves issues and negotiates resolutions with CEDR customers for optimal outcomes
- Participate in various CEDR projects and activities to provide account management input to vendor and in-house IT team to integrate and interface with various portals, dashboards, reporting tools, CRM and membership systems.
- Track progress of CEDR onboarding and priorities, activities and work plans; provide regular status updates.
- Master’ s degree preferred in health services, statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, public health, health policy or a related field with 5-7 years of progressive experience in an account management role related to clinical information services. Bachelor’ s degree required. Relevant experience could substitute for Master’ s degree education requirements. PMP preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in healthcare software implementation including project tracking, task coordination, customer communication, and issue resolution.
- 5 years’ experience in tracking and reporting project status including progress reporting, risk analysis, and issue management.
- Experience to execute multiple priorities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate (oral and written) and serve as an effective coach for team and customer. Expertise in leading front-end and back-end processes of CEDR for seamless customer-focused outcome for exemplary team and customer experience.
- Some local travel required.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
Clinical Recruitment Manager
As the Clinical Recruitment Manager for CornerStone Medical, Erica provides a custom, specialized candidate experience while making her hiring managers needs a top priority. After attending the University of New Mexico, where she focused on business administration, she learned the art of recruiting to help people obtain their dream career by linking them with premier facilities.
Erica has over ten years of recruitment and staffing experience, with the last six years focused on healthcare. She has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies including, IBM where she was responsible for staffing the United Healthcare account, before becoming a corporate recruiter for Cornerstone Healthcare Group. While at CHG she was responsible for clinical, allied health, administrative and executive level positions for 26 acute care facilities nationwide.