388 SW Johnson Ave Cross Timber, TX 76028 US
Location: Burleson, TX
Hours: 7a-7p OR 7p-7a with rotating days
- Records, documents, and interprets EKG monitor strips
- Monitors and processes EKG data for patients throughout the U.S.
- Provides telephonic coordination for patient care and emergency protocols based on company and physician protocols.
- Provides telephonic support for patients being monitored including troubleshooting monitor devices and recording patient’s symptomatic events.
- On a continuous basis’s reviews and processes patient’s cardiac data and ensures that the patient’s final report is delivered to the correct facility and/or location.
- Provides ongoing call support for company’s medical providers, locations, and facilities.
- One-year experience directly related to EKG rhythm interpretation required
- Must be able to pass a Basic Arrhythmia exam with a passing score of 85% or higher
- Nationally recognized and accredited certification for cardiac technician required within 1st year of employment
- CCT (certified cardiac technician) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Benefits offered to Certified Medical Assistant:
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retention Bonuses
Quick Apply on line or text call Chance at 972-534-0020 ext 102
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!