Certified Medical Assistant - CMA
6200 W Parker Rd Plano, TX 75093 US
Certified Medical Assistant -CMA
Bilingual a plus
Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
CornerStone Medical is looking for a Certified Medical Assistants for medical clinic in Plano TX. The ideal candidate is punctual, dependable, detail oriented and can work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Provides various patient care services to include some delegated medical procedures under the direct supervision of the physician.
Responsibilities of the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Assist patients from waiting room; and prepare patients for examination in a timely and courteous manner.
- Collects and records assessment data as directed by the physician.
- Performs and assists with patient procedures in a professional manner.
- Collects and labels specimens properly, and delivers them to the laboratory in a timely manner.
- Participate in education and performance improvement activities, as needed.
- Take responsibility to participate in performance improvement activities as they are available.
- Schedule, confirm and verify patient appointments and insurance information, and receive and direct phone calls, patients, and other visitors.
- Perform other position appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
- The ideal Medical Assistant candidate has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and has the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast paced environment is professional and courteous manner.
Meet Your Recruiter
Clinical Recruitment Manager
Chance has over 6 years in the Healthcare Industry, working many different positions from CMA to Hyperbaric Technologist throughout both clinical and Hospital settings. Most recently he made the transition to healthcare recruiter, where he is utilizing his outgoing personality and love of giving back, to help others like himself throughout the Medical Field. Chance gained his skills in healthcare and business by obtaining a Bachelors in Biology then continued his education by earning a Masters in Business Administration with a focus in Healthcare Administration and Management.
As a Clinical Recruitment Manager, Chance is focused on providing the best possible experience for both client and candidate. He regularly builds and maintains strong relationships while helping to provide every candidate with the best opportunities possible. By having personal experience of what it’s like to work in the industry, Chance understands what it takes to be successful and is the perfect advocate to have in your corner!